CURIOUS ABOUT WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT?
Technology plays an important aspect in our daily life; allowing us to perform all our simple and ordinary tasks up to great inventions. Even though you have not ever wondered, every web application that you use to make your everyday life easy is being created by web developers with great effort.
WHAT IS WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT?
We all know that a computer-based software application operates locally on the device’s operating system. In contrast, a web application is an application software that operates on a web server. These interactive computer programs are built with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS), which store (Database, Files) and manipulate data (CRUD). They are used by a team or a single user to perform tasks over the internet.
The process involved with building these applications can be simply defined as web application development. It places a greater emphasis on interacting with the browser than on standard engineering processes.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WEB APPLICATION AND A WEBSITE?
The key difference is how we interact with each other. Web applications are usually defined by their input where we create, read, update, and delete data. Websites are defined by their output where we read the news, marketing information, or FAQs on websites. Simply, a web application can interact with the user while a website only displays information.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT?
Below we have mentioned few benefits web application developments have to offer you.
While traditional software applications are developed for specific operating systems, users can access web applications from different operating systems such as Mac, Windows, etc.
2.Business usability and utility:
User experience is a key role in a business transaction, which ensures a comfortable and useful browsing experience.
3.Easy to maintain:
Since upgrades and servicing are done directly on the server, they can be easily deployed on users’ computers. Which makes web-based software applications eliminate the need for performing regular updates on users’ desktops.
4.Branding and publicity:
Without having a web app, it is a challenging task for businesses to be able to achieve growth in the specific market. But web apps merge this gap by reaching out to new clients and educating them of our services and products which makes the branding process much more effective.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT?
- Initially define what you need to solve with a Web Application. Make sure you have gathered relevant information about the matter and clarify the purpose and the objectives. Have an idea about the target audience so your developer will have a clear image of what to be done if you are planning to get it done by an outside person. Get to know about the other applications that have addressed the same audience to help you to stand out among them.
- Plan the process, decide what will be the functions and features, what resources you are going to need, and the method of solving the problem you attended. Tools, platforms, and frameworks will be used, and pay more attention to the cost without exceeding your budget.
- A wireframe or a prototype is going to be designed in the design Make sure your design elements give the user a more enjoyable and effective experience. The prototype should be tested within a sample of the target audience. That will help you to do any adjustments and alterations in your design.
- Then you can build the actual product which includes three main steps.
1.Create a Database.
You have already decided what data you need for the application to function, so you need storage for the data you are willing to gather.
This will be done based on the elements of your design and the adjustments you made.
This requires interactions between users and the server.
You can code from scratch or use the frontend and backend frameworks to build the web application. If you are getting this done by an outside developer, talk to him and know the pros and cons of both methods, then select your method.
- Quality Assurance Test should be carried out to test functionality, usability, security, performance, and compatibility to provide a smooth and enjoyable experience of the application. It helps to identify the possible improvements and upgrades for your product.
- When you are certain that the application provides quite the service you wanted it to, you can launch Make sure you have already thought about the marketing strategy to get the attention you always needed in the market.
- Choose a Hosting Provider carefully. Decide whether you are going for Shared Hosting or Dedicated Hosting or Cloud Hosting.
- Maintenance is much needed, and we can summarize the whole maintaining process as below.
- Ongoing Quality Assurance Test
- Error Fixing
- New Features as per the user requests
- Providing Technical Support
Web application development is not much of an easy task, although its success highly impacts the growth of your business. So, finding the perfect web application development company is a crucial fact. As high-quality tech experts, this is where we BinaryTag are promising you to offer our utmost experience in this field to boost your company’s well growth.
To know more about Web application development services contact us:
+44 203 287 8253